NetBSD7 - testing

Sbalit
X

• Filtr
  • Čas
  • Zobrazit
Vymazat vše

NetBSD7 - testing

Radoslaw Kujawa - vyvojar amiga portu NetBSD nedavno postnul nasledujici prosbu:

================================================== =========================

Since you are asking, I have a quite long list of things I was going to test. Of course, I know you don't have all the required hardware, so anyone reading this and having some spare time is welcome to do the testing.

- I suspect some bit rot in the PCI area, as a few users reported various problems to me. So all supported bridges could use testing: mppb, p5pb, empb, em4k.

- Test CyberVision PPC or BlizzardVision PPC (pm2fb with p5pb), since Naruaki Etomi submitted patches, and macallan@ integrated them, it now might just work. If it does not, the remaining problem is probably trivial.

- FastATA 1200 Mk-III (efa). Test if PIO modes higher than 0 work, there was a bug which might have impacted proper mode setting, but after it was fixed, the driver was not tested thoroughly.

- I remember the reports (here on the mailing list) of Xamiga crashing on AGA (A1200), around Dec 2013. Was this ever resolved?

- Determine the real minimum amount of Fast RAM to run NetBSD.

- Thylacine USB (slhci) needs testing. Recent changes to USB stack impacted slhci, nick@ requested testing. Only keyboards and mice ever worked properly .

- ACA500 (acafh) could use some additional testing.

- X-Surf 100 (xsh) could use some additional testing.

- Test PCMCIA more extensively. Understand the bug that is causing more complex cards to fail.

- Run the NetBSD test suite and publish report, see how broken m68k generally is these days.

================================================== ===============================

Tedy pokud mate cas a chut pomoci vylepseni amiga portu NetBSD - vzuhuru do toho!

http://nyftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-7/

(volny preklad prispevku z a1k)
Zpracovávám...
X