Sbalit
X

• Filtr
  • Čas
  • Zobrazit
Vymazat vše

O: Hid2ami

Autorem citovaného textu je Solaris104 Přejít na původní příspěvek
    Objednal jsem první várku 10 kusů PCB, občas přijde i o nějaký kus více. Zatím to necháme každému po jednom kuse. Pokud se to osvědčí, objednám další várku. Taky se může stát, že vyjde novější revize PCB.
    Solaris104
    Doda
    rok
    IDEfix
    springy
    bigmac
    lasice
    Exie (postaví mu to bigmac)
    Sciner
    kachna

Co Poison a Dedy? Jsem ochotný jeden kus někomu postavit.
    Jestli se Dedy nepřihlásil dřív tak já to tedy beru, šéfe

Komentovat

Já počkám na další várku, díky Poisone.
      Amiga 600, Fúria EC020 OS 3.1.4, eX601, Indivision ECS, Powerbook G4, 1.67GHz, MOS3.15, Asus UX32VD Xubuntu 21.04

Komentovat

Autorem citovaného textu je Dedy Přejít na původní příspěvek
        Já počkám na další várku, díky Poisone.
        no já ti nevim, jak sem to tak počítal tak z těch prvních 10ti na nás nezbude, takže oba budeme v další várce

Komentovat

Autorem citovaného textu je bigmac Přejít na původní příspěvek
          Pokud se nějaké PCB dostane i ke mě, nakonec je zájemců spousta (kolik se objednalo desek)...tak ti to dám dohromady a ty se raději drž svého kopyta
          Diky moc. Jdu tedy napsat nejakou tu novinku a Dedimu se omlouvam, zatim to pajeni odlozim.

Komentovat

Pokud ještě něco zbylo, tak bych měl zájem o jeden komplet sestavený kus. Děkuji.
            A500,2xA500+(020),A600,CDTV,CD32,4xA1200(030),A400 0(040),komplet ATARI 8/16/32/64-bit,Didaktik192,Maťo,SharpMZ800,4xC64,C128

Komentovat

Jestli bude ještě druhá várka,tak bych byl rád za jeden kompletní kousek,dík.
              Amiga je nejlepší...

Komentovat

Hello, I am Sampedenawa, the creator of HID2AMI.
                Sorry for the English language, but I am Italian and I do not understand/write Czech.

I see you are interested in my adapter: if you have any question, feel free to ask !

Komentovat

Autorem citovaného textu je Sampedenawa Přejít na původní příspěvek
                  Hello, I am Sampedenawa, the creator of HID2AMI.
                  Sorry for the English language, but I am Italian and I do not understand/write Czech.

I see you are interested in my adapter: if you have any question, feel free to ask !
                  Hi and welcome!

Great achievement to create this project as well as registration to Czech speaking Amiga forum.

Some people here would be happy if you can share PCB editor sources not only gerber data.
                  Naposledy upravil k0x; 30.01.2019, 19:15:22.

Komentovat

Already done (I read it your complaints on this forum)
                    Have a look at updated github page, you will find both sch and brd files (full DeLuxe version, with both mosfets and debug port (not useful for users, but still there)

All I ask if you make derived projects/modifications, is to share them as well as I did with the hardware. Thanks !
                    Naposledy upravil Sampedenawa; 30.01.2019, 18:14:25.

Komentovat

Ciao Sampedenawa, it's great to have you here. I don't expect our users will be capable of doing modifications of your project, but if yes, we will respect your request. Thank you for the project you delivered to the amiga community .
                      Amiga OCS, ECS, AGA, CGX, PPC
                      -----------------------------------------------
                      Líbí se mi Retropolis

Komentovat

Amazing work Sampedenawa. Thanks a lot.
                        A1200, Vampire V1200, 64GB CF, IndyAGA MK3, PCMCIA WiFi, 27" LCD

Komentovat

Thank you all for your appreciation !

If someone is going to build my board, at the end you will have to get the "App" from me (read the github, I hope the firmware flashing process description is clearly understandable, I tried to describe it as simple as possible ).

When it happens, contact me through the email address I put on github (anyway: EmberHeavyIndustries@gmail.com) and we will arrange the distribution of personalized "App" firmware.

As described in the github, I decided to release the hardware project as open, so anyone can build (or customize) his own board, but at the moment I will retain the firmware "App" closed, because in the past I have had a very negative experience, by releasing another project fully open source, and then finding after a couple weeks some "smart guys" selling dozen of cloned boards on ebay and making money with my project, without doing anything.
                          Naposledy upravil Sampedenawa; 31.01.2019, 08:32:50.

Komentovat

Tak Číňani oslavili nový rok a konečně vyrobili a odeslali PCB.
                            Přiložené soubory
                            I love Amiga

Komentovat

A kdy máme začít posílat kačky? Nebo to dopořešíme na Resetkání?

Komentovat

Hello,

I noticed you built pcbs. Well done ! If you have any question while assembling them, please ask !

Should someone be interested in pre-built boards, I have ordered a batch of 30 boards from a professional assembler (20 of them already reserved to users).

I've put a post on www.amibay.com; should anyone be interested, lpace a request there.

Thank you very much

Komentovat

Zpracovávám...
                                X